Requirements for Cohort Participants
- Interested persons will complete an application and go through an interview process.
- Once accepted to the program, participants will pay a $200 non-refundable deposit to Kavanna House to secure their space in the program within 2 weeks of confirmed acceptance.
- Since this program is highly experiential there is an expectation that participants will attend all retreats and will do the practices, the readings, the weekly journaling assignments as well as the monthly reflection papers on what they are experiencing. All of these pieces are important for each individual in their own spiritual journey as well as the health of the community they are entering into.
- By the second retreat, participants are strongly encouraged to have a spiritual director. Guidelines and help in finding a director will be made available.
- If the participants need overnight accommodations, a list of nearby hotels, and bed and breakfasts will be provided. Participants will need to make their own travel and lodging arrangements. These expenses are not covered by the participant cost paid to Kavanna House.